PUBLIC HEARING ON COUNTY ORDINANCES
The County Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, June 11th at 4:30pm at the County Administration Building, 9 Airport Road, Edgartown, MA regarding following ordinances:
- purchase of building at 29 Breakdown Lane, Tisbury;
- issuance of bond for $1,600,000 to cover the purchase price and improvements;
inter-municipal agreement for the purchase, financing, and provision of social services for seniors;
- lease of extra space;
- creation of fund called Island Senior Services;
- creation of county department Island Senior Services building;
- prohibition of commercial activity on county beaches without permit.
Full version of the ordinances is attached.
County of Dukes County
P.O. Box 190
Edgartown, MA 02539