I am interested in tax liens and tax lien auctions. Who do I contact?

The County does not issue tax liens nor do we conduct tax lien auctions. All tax activity, including bills and liens, is handled by the town in which the land lies. You need to contact the Tax Collector of the town in which you are intested.