ISLAND BENEFIT FAIR TUESDAY, 9th MAY!!!
IN-PERSON ISLAND HEALTH BENEFITS FAIR TUESDAY • 9th MAY • 1:30 to 5:00
AT THE VINEYARD TRANSIT AUTHORITY CONFERENCE ROOM
You've heard the news that Health Insurance rates are increasing. You have likely looked at the Plans to compare those available to all Cape Cod Municipal Health Group members. You may have even attended the HSA Informational Session last week, but you are still confounded about whether your current Plan is the best for you and your family.
Don't miss this opportunity to meet your Cape Cod Municipal Health Group Providers and get the answers you need.
Do you have questions about how to save on prescriptions?
Learn more about CanaRX benefits from representative Jim Riley.
Are you diabetic or have you been diagnosed pre-diabetic and need to know more about managing your healthcare?
Meet Patty Joyce from Abacus Health Solutions
Do you need a PPO or a HMO? What's the difference, anyway?
Is a high-deductible Health Plan a better choice?
What's this you've heard about employers contributing to Health Savings Accounts?
Are you planning to retire in the next year or so?
Meet with Delia DeMello from Social Security. Kelly and Elaine from Dukes County Retirement will be there to help you with the next steps to ease the process.
THESE PROVIDERS WILL BE AT THE BENEFITS FAIR
• LAUREN MCCULLUM • HARVARD PILGRIM
• JULIE SCANSAROLI • BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD
• DELIA DeMELLO • SOCIAL SECURITY
• LAUREN SIMARD • DELTA DENTAL
• JIM RILEY • CanaRX
• RHONDA DRESNER & JEFFERY NELSON • AFLAC
• CHRIS BOUDREAU • BOSTON MUTUAL LIFE
• STANLEY STARZELL • LINCOLN FINANCIAL
• ROB YOUNG & MARIANNE COLE • EMPOWER RETIREMENT SERVICES
• CHRISTOPHER FLANDERS • EQUITABLE
• KELLY McCRACKEN & ELAINE GRAVES • DUKES COUNTY RETIREMENT
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE BLIND DRAWING FOR PRIZES SUCH AS MORNING GLORY AND ISLAND GROWN GIFT CERTIFICATES. SHELL GAS GIFT CARDS, PASSES FOR YOGA, ISLAND SPIRIT KAYAKING, A FAMILY PIRATE ADVENTURE,
FITNESS GEAR AND MORE.