Currently, the Doe Hunting Permits can be purchased at the Dukes County Administration Building, located at 9 Airport Road, Edgartown. Office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The antlerless permits are available to purchase by home computer on the MassFishHunt system on a first-come, first-serve basis (see link below). In person, you can buy one at any license vendor.
Currently, there are three licensed vendors on Martha's Vineyard:
- Dukes County Administration Building (at the County Manager's office and the Treasurer's office),
- West Tisbury Town Clerk and
- Chilmark Town Clerk.
The County is a licensed vendor. The sale of doe permits starts in late September.
Thank you and have a safe Hunting Season.
- Archery October 7th – November 30th
- Shotgun December 7th – December 14th
- Primitive Firearms December 16th - December 31st
The check-in stations are the same as last year. No on-line check-ins are available this year.