Dukes County Commissioners are currently accepting applications for:
- Dukes County Personnel Board (meets once per month on first Tuesday of the month at 11am for about an hour)
These following volunteer positions will be advertised in December:
- Associate Commissioner for Disabled - 1 year appointment
- Associate Commissioner for Youth - 1 year appointment
and for representatives to the following boards:
- Dukes County Health Council - 2 year appointment
- Martha’s Vineyard Airport Commission - 3 year appointment
- OPEB Trust representative - 3 year appointment
- Cape Light Compact representative -
Deadline for applications: January 28, 2022 (preferably via e-mail to email@example.com)
Interviews will take place at the Dukes County Commissioners meetings scheduled for February 2nd and 16th via zoom, alternatively you can call in. Please make sure you are available for an interview on one of these two days in February.
If you are interested to volunteer your time and skills and have any questions, feel free to contact the County Manager Martina Thornton.
Office of the County Manager
P.O. Box 190
Edgartown, MA 02539